The following documents were used in the preparation of the Whitchurch Design Statement:
- Analysis of Buildings & Materials Questionnaire Replies, Whitchurch Design Statement Team, March 2003.
- Analysis of Favourite Views of Whitchurch, Whitchurch Design Statement Team, March 2003.
- Basingstoke and Deane Landscape Assessment, Landscape Design Associates and Wessex Archaeology, June 2001.
- Conservation Area Appraisal – Whitchurch , Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council, Basingstoke, Hampshire, February 2000.
- Places to Live – Urban Design guidance for residential development, Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council Planning, Environment and Transport Department, Basingstoke, Hampshire, April 2002.
- Views and comments offered in the public opinion survey that could be helpful in producing a design statement, Whitchurch Design Statement Team, March 2003.
- Visitor Comments Made at Whitchurch Design Day, Whitchurch Design Statement Team, March 8, 2003.
- Whitchurch Design Statement Opinion Poll, Whitchurch Design Statement Team, March 2003.
Maps are reproduced from Ordnance Survey material on behalf of The Controller of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Licence number LA100019356, (2009).
The map of the built environment in Section 4 is the work of Derek Verran and uses data taken from the published Schedule of Listed Buildings in Whitchurch and a map published by B&DBC in the Appraisal of the Whitchurch Conservation Area . The rest of the information superimposed in colour relies on information from long-time residents of the parish. While every effort has been made to ensure the information is accurate, this cannot be guaranteed.
Photographs and drawings
The copyright to all photographs, drawings and maps rests with the originators listed above, and these may not be reproduced in any form without the permission of the originators.